Rants and raves about all the latest in video games and other forms of mindless entertainment.

April 14, 2005

Intraweb and Videogames

When I first decided to take on the challenge of creating my own blog, I was never able to decide what or how I would write it. I mean, it's not common ground to sit back one day and say "I'm gonna blog". Is blogging the cool thing to do? I don't care. I'm doing it. Right now.

This is no ordinary blog. Rather, I find it insulting to even call this a normal blog. This is a dedicated website to discussing everything from games to games, and all games in between. If I so chose to stray onto wild tangents, let it happen. It's my damn site, and if I want to tell the world about the exquisite time I had with your mom last night, I will and there's nothing you can do to stop me (barring guns, machetes, pens, toothpics, or anything that can inflict mental, physical or phallic harm).

As you can see, the name of the game is Alpha Arcade. I don't know why I picked it, and I certainly don't intend on keeping it if I can get some better suggestions. If you're feeling bold (and beautiful), submit a (friendly) comment and tell me what you think of the name, and suggest a name for yourself. As of now, the name will change often depending on how I feel at that particular moment, whether it's raining or snowing, or what kind of underwear I'm wearing. This will be a series of long winded rants and raves about the industry, and why it's both fucked up and off the chain (so says my nizzle Snoop Dizzle, who incidentally is neither my nizzle or a dizzle).

Spread the word. I will be constantly posting reviews, previews and takes on the news as it happens. No, I don't care if you disagree with anything I say, but I encourage the posting of comments if you have your own personal take on what's happening.

Remember, you lose and I win,
and Tyler Evans sucks at SSBM.

Adam
(First article will be posted early next week)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home