Rants and raves about all the latest in video games and other forms of mindless entertainment.

August 04, 2005

Revolution controller revealed!

In a recent fad of creating home brewed imaginations of Nintendo's Revolution controller, I've taken it upon myself to debut the controller myself. I will more than likely be dismebered and disfigured by Nintendo hitmen, but it's a small price to pay to unleash to the world Nintendo's secret to the next generation of consoles.

Nintendo's controller has taken a simple is better, less is more approach with the controller. With innovative LCD technology, any person can pick up the controller and play games on Revolution. Chosing "WIN" has never made games simpler, and this by far is the best way Nintendo can reach all 6 billion people internationally with their innovative brand of videogames. I know I'm envious...



As you can see, this officially gives Nintendo the innovative edge next generation. I will retire to my secret lair now, and await the Nintendo execs to come knocking on my door. Note to Nintendo: I have a lot of guns. I'm a friggin' one man army. You've been warned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous another jon said...

Haha, I like it.

August 05, 2005 1:41 PM

 
Blogger Adam said...

I hoped someone would. : )

August 05, 2005 5:02 PM

 
Anonymous Whisper said...

The truth of Nintendo's curse; it's simplistic viewpoint. This encapsules everything my opinion ever was on Nintendo's recent gaming offers. Bravo.

August 12, 2005 8:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home